June Men’s Health Month and its mission is to raise the awareness of preventable health problems like heart disease and diabetes among men. We hope to encourage men to seek regular medical advice get tested for early detection and treatment of these preventable diseases. Schedule a checkup today, because healthier men live happier, longer lives.
Some Hard Facts:
- Men live about 5 years less than women
- 1 out of every 2 men will develop cancer in their lifetime
- Men make half as many doctor prevention visits as women
- Men have a higher
death rate for most of the leading causes of death
- heart disease
Natural Herbs To Support Men's Health:
Tea: Male Libido
— is an all
natural special blend of herbs formulated specifically for men to
help promote a healthy male libido. Shop Male Libido Tea.
Ingredients: Saw Palmetto, Muira Puama, Epimedium Leaf and Ashwagandha.
Tea: Memory Tea
— a special blend
of herbs formulated specifically to help promote a better memory. Shop Memory Tea.
Ingredients: Cilantro, Cat’s Claw, Ginkgo Biloba, Coriander Seeds and Lemon Peel.
Tea: Blood Pressure
— Our Blood
Pressure tea will help promote heart health and assist in the
treatment of hypertension. Shop Blood Pressure Tea.
Ingredients: Hawthorn Berries, Parsley, Coriander, Flax Seeds and Basil.
Skinny Spicy Sprout Soup (serves two)
- 1lb raw salmon, skin removed
- 1 egg + 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tsp Renovation Tea: Italian 5 Spice Blend
- juice of 1 whole lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add the raw salmon to a food processor and pulse until it’s evenly ground and starting to be sticky.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients into a bowl and add the salmon. Mix thoroughly to combine.
- Separate the mixture into 4 sections and form into burger patties.
- Add a little bit of olive oil to the bottom of a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, but not smoking, add the salmon patties and cook for about 4 minutes per side. Turning once.
- Remove when they’re cooked through and no longer pink.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of Renovation Tea: Healthy Sprinkles and enjoy!
**All alternative and natural remedies recommended here should be taken under doctors supervision. Always consult your physician before beginning any herbal program. This general information is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace your healthcare professional. Consult with your healthcare professional to design an appropriate herbal treatment.