February is Heart Health Month and Renovation Tea has several beneficial products to help you and your family achieve your goals for 2018 and beyond!
Lowering and regulating total cholesterol and low-density lipoprotein or LDL (the bad cholesterol) levels.
Blood Pressure Tea:
Helps dilate the blood vessels which can improve your circulation and lessen the amount of pressure on your arteries from your blood, decreasing the stress placed on your heart and reducing your risk of heart failure, heart attack and stroke.
It also works as a good diuretic which is an effective natural treatment for high blood pressure. This tea may also be used to treat stress-related high blood pressure by decreasing adrenaline levels in the body.
Blood Clot Tea:
Helps to regulate blood pressure and purifies the blood which simulates the circulatory system. May help prevent hardening of the arteries as well.
May help dilate coronary blood vessels so that your body is able to utilize oxygen, blood and nutrients more efficiently throughout your entire body. Helps improve the flow of blood throughout the body.
Blood Purifying Tea:
Helps in detoxification, cleansing and purification of blood. These herbs contain antibiotic, antiseptic, astringent, anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic agents and is a natural blood purifier and general detoxification aid.
Daily Dose Tincture:
- Apple Cider Vinegar (Organic with Motherwort): - Helps regulate the acid/alkaline balance, aids the digestive tract, which is an amazing probiotic and strengthens the immune system.
- Garlic:Alliin, essential oils, sulfur compounds, germanium, selenium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, Vitamin A, B Vitamins, Vitamin C. It *treats colds, flus, sore throats, aids digestion, stimulates white blood cell production, antiseptic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, vermifuge, aids circulation and cholesterol, lowers blood sugar levels.
- Ginger:Essential Oils, oleoresin, gingerol, anti-inflammatory, repair damaged joints, improves circulation, lowers blood sugar, heals nausea, antiseptic.
- White Onion: sulfur, quercetin, alliins, phytochemicals, dietary fiber, vitamin C, vitamin B6, potassium.
- Habanero:antioxidant, phenolic compounds, carotenoids and ascorbic acid.
- Horseradish:sulfur, antioxidants, mustard oil, vitamin C, antibiotic, vermifuge, increases white blood cell count, diuretic, loosens mucus and works for sinus infections, lung problems, cough, asthma.
Great for heart health, sprouts are a great source of omega-3 fatty acids, and although these are technically a form of cholesterol, they are considered “good” cholesterol (HDL cholesterol) and can actually reduce the amount of harmful cholesterol in your blood vessels and arteries. Omega-3 fatty acids are also anti-inflammatory in nature, so they reduce the stress on your cardiovascular system as well. The potassium content of sprouts also helps to reduce blood pressure, since potassium is a vasodilator, and can release the tension in arteries and blood vessels. This increases circulation and oxygenation while reducing clotting and lowering the risk of atherosclerosis, heart attacks, and strokes.