Our Blood Pressure tea will help promote heart health and assist in the treatment of hypertension.
Contains 10 Premium Tea Bags
Ingredients: Hawthorn Berries, Parsley, Coriander, Flax Seeds and Basil
- Hawthorn Berries - One of the ways in which the berries of the hawthorn tree may help to lower your blood pressure, according to the University of Maryland Medical Center, is through dilation. It appears that flavonoids and oligomeric procyanidins, nutrients in the flavonoid family, help dilate the blood vessels. When your arteries dilate, or widen, that can decrease the amount of resistance your blood is met with while flowing through these vessels. This should improve your circulation and lessen the amount of pressure on your arteries from your blood, decreasing the stress placed on your heart and reducing your risk of heart failure, heart attack and stroke.
- The hawthorn berry appears to eliminate plaque. As plaque begins to form along the arterial walls, the blood vessels narrow. But the flavonoids found in the berries of the hawthorn tree seem to prevent the plaque from forming along the walls and reduce the amount of low-density lipoprotein--the bad cholesterol--in your bloodstream. With less plaque, your blood pressure falls.
- Parsley - Parsley is very useful in high blood pressure. It contains elements, which help maintain the blood vessels, particularly, the capillaries. It keeps the arterial system in a healthy condition.
- Coriander Seeds - Is very helpful in lowering cholesterol levels. It also works as good diuretic. This is effective natural treatment for high blood pressure.
- Flax Seeds - Can help you regulate your blood pressure. Flaxseed provides 1.6 mg alpha-linolenic acid, or 100 percent of the daily value for this omega-3 fatty acid, per tablespoon. This heart-healthy fat may lower your blood pressure, according to the Linus Pauling Institute Micronutrient Information Center.
- Basil - Decreases cholesterol protects the heart muscle and blood vessels and even is said to thin the blood to prevent strokes. It has also been reportedly used to treat stress-related high blood pressure by decreasing adrenaline levels in the body.
Does NOT Contain Caffeine