Our Blood Pressure tea is a medicinal herbal tea hand crafted to help promote heart health and assist in the treatment of hypertension. This tea has floral spicy notes on the nose with a light body and a bold but slightly sweet taste.
Contains 10 Premium Tea Bags
Ingredients: Hawthorn Berries, Parsley, Coriander, Flax Seeds and Basil
- Hawthorn Berries - One of the ways in which the berries of the hawthorn tree may help to lower your blood pressure, according to the University of Maryland Medical Center, is through dilation.
- Parsley - Parsley is very useful in high blood pressure. It contains elements, which help maintain the blood vessels, particularly, the capillaries. It keeps the arterial system in a healthy condition.
- Coriander Seeds - Is very helpful in lowering cholesterol levels. It also works as good diuretic. This is effective natural treatment for high blood pressure.
- Flax Seeds - Flaxseed provides 1.6 mg alpha-linolenic acid, or 100 percent of the daily value for this omega-3 fatty acid, per tablespoon. This heart-healthy fat may lower your blood pressure, according to the Linus Pauling Institute Micronutrient Information Center.
- Basil - Basil may help decrease cholesterol, act as a blood thinner and protect the heart.
Does NOT Contain Caffeine