Our all Restive Legs tea is specially formulated to help treat restless leg syndrome and it's symptoms.
This package contains 10 premium tea bags.
Ingredients: Skullcap, Valerian, White Willow Bark, Chamomile and Butcher's Broom.
- Skullcap - is very relaxing, a good nerve tonic, aides with spasms.
- Chamomile - Bisabolol, the active chemical compound in chamomile, may offer antispasmodic benefits, easing the muscle contractions associated with restless leg syndrome. It is also a mild sedative, which may promote restful sleep.
- Valerian - May offer naturally tranquilizing effects, reduces nervousness and anxiety and diminishes sleep disturbances while controlling nighttime motor activity.
- Butcher's Broom - Has become popular for the treatment of restless legs and other conditions, mainly affecting circulation. It helps improve circulation and blood viscosity. It contains a phytochemical known as ruscogenin which may inhibit the enzyme elastin and help stabilize blood vessels. It has also been used to treat hemorrhoids, varicose veins and swollen legs.
- White Willow Bark - Which is a potent pain-relieving herb can also be quite helpful in managing the discomfort of RLS. White willow bark is a known alternative to pharmaceutical pain relievers which may greatly improve the symptoms of RLS.
Does NOT Contain Caffeine